Wednesday 25 January 2012

NO. It was that dramatic...


So yeah yesterday was the big camp America fair to be haired on the spot, which to place in Edinburgh. Which I was super excited about until I got there! Let’s just say when I saw the queue I knew I wasn’t going to get my way. The place was a total mess with people everywhere. I didn’t even know were half of the queue’s started or finished it was like one big mash up, then to make things worse I didn’t get haired they said I was too young or there were no places left, well that sucked! Then to make thing worse again when we got to the station to come home are tickets wouldn’t work, we were informed the we had off peck tickets during peck time, but we managed to fight are case and get home without havening to wait two and a half hours to I guess that wasn’t so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment